NOTICE: If you would like to become a staff member please inbox me with a brief statement explaining why you’d like to be part of the team and your email connected to your Tumblr.
RULES OF POSTING FOR STAFF MEMBERS:
Okay, first things first, welcome to the blog! Here are some general rules on posting, please try and follow them keenly!
- Post breaking news straight away!
- Any other posts, put them in the queue to stop spam happening. (If you see the queue getting low please fill it up! If you don’t know how to use a queue there are numerous tutorials etc online telling you how to do so.)
- Make sure if you have written anything that it makes sense, and all that the spelling in the post is correct.
- When using a Japanese name make sure you use their second name first, e.g. if you were talking about Ai, you would say Takahashi Ai.
- Always use someone’s full name unless you’ve already said it in the post. (e.g. Takahashi Ai is graduating soon. Ai will be missed.)
- Put any song names in italics.
- Don’t use any emoticons in posts.
- Original posts require the blog’s URL as the source.
- Reblogging is great, plus more publicity, so feel free to reblog items for the blog.
- Post dates in the format of 4th of September, not September 4th. (i.e. in US format)
- TAG EVERYTHING!!
Those with access to the inbox, please leave any messages to the main admin. Those without inbox access don’t need to worry about that!! Pasting the code in this link into HTML areas will allow you to paste the blog’s banner on other sites as a promotion.